yupo synthetic paper
Product Name:Japan “YUPO OCTOPUS®” Synthetic Paper
Characteristics:YUPO® Synthetic paper is made from polypropylene resin as its primary material. YUPO® has a smooth surface, making it suitable for a lot of usages.
• Environmentally friendly
• 100% tree-free
• No ozone-threatening emissions result from the manufacturing processes
• Does not emit any harmful gas or chemicals when disposed
• Both sides can be used – no liner (WES135, WESA165)
• WES135 = one side white, one side transparent
• WESA165 = both sides white
• WEJ200 = only one side printable
• Bubble free
• Special handling or application is not required
• Easy to apply and remove
• Sticks to many different surfaces, both smooth and rough
• Smoother surfaces will guarantee better and longer adhesion
• Maximum size of application: 1 m²
• YUPO Static® will stick for approximately 1 month minimum. It can stick longer depending on how smooth and clean the surface is.
• YUPO Static® should only be applied once. Removal or repositioning will reduce the electrostatic charge.
• YUPO Static® is designed for indoor usage. Wind and movement near YUPO Static® can remove the product.
• Printable by UV offset, UV digital and HP Indigo (WESA165)
• Home/office use grade is also available (Good for retail shop fronts)
• WESA165 is certified for HP Indigo 7600/7500/7000/5600/5500/5000 series for a small lot printing output
Applications:POS, Posters, Temporary advertisements (eg. GSS), Advertisements on electronics
|GRADE||THICKNESS (µ)||BASIS WEIGHT (g/m²)||PRINTING METHOD|
|WES 135||135||116||UV Offset
|WESA 165||165||142||UV Offset
|WEJ 200||–||–||Home/Office inkjet|